Student Web Site Access
RHS students now have personalized access to features of our school website. These features include a personalized online calendar that will include information posted by your teachers, web-based file storage, and better interactivity with class, club, and team web pages. To access these features, students log in at the RHS home page. The login area can be found on the left side of the page, just below the calendar.
Student usernames and passwords are now the same for all school computers AND the school website. Your old username and password will no longer work. Here are some details:
Fred Sanchez birthdate 09/23/99 would have the following username:
The permanent id is an 8-, 9-, or 10-digit number directly under the barcode on the back of the student's ID card.
Benefits of Getting Logged In:
- "Join" your classes! If your teacher has a class web site be sure to click the "Join this FusionPage" link in the upper right of the class home page.
- Easy access to classes: Once you are accepted by your teachers, all the classes that you have joined show up on the lower left, listed under "My Classrooms." No need to keep searching.
- Get email from teachers: Enter your email in "My Personal Settings" and you will receive email updates for the classes you belong to. Also, you will receive reminders of upcoming assignments, project due dates, and more.
- Personal online storage: Use the "My Files" area to upload files from home or school. Great way to transfer work from home to school and back without needing a flash drive or using personal email
- Personal online calendar: Keep your personal activities and appointments along site your important class dates on "My Calendar" Check it wherever you have internet access.